• On twenty second February, 89 new circumstances of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 had been introduced by the Ministry of Public Well being of Thailand bringing the whole variety of circumstances to this point to 25,504. No new deaths had been reported at present.
• Of the circumstances reported in Thailand to this point, 95.5% (24,361) have recovered, 0.3% (83) have died, and 4.2% (1,060) are receiving remedy or are in isolation (736 are in standard hospitals and 324 in discipline hospitals).
• The 89 laboratory-confirmed circumstances reported at present embody
- 16 people who arrived lately in Thailand and had been identified in quarantine amenities.
- 59 circumstances detected by the routine surveillance system linked to occupational danger, visiting crowded locations or contact with confirmed circumstances in Samut Sakhon (19 Thais, 12 Burmese), Tak (4 Thais, 7 Burmese), Pathum Thani (9 Thais), Nakhon Pathom (6 Thais), Ayutthaya (1 Thai), and Ang Thong (1 Thai).
- 14 circumstances recognized by energetic case discovering in Samut Sakhon (2 Burmese), Pathum Thani (7 Thais, 2 Burmese), Nonthaburi (1 Cambodian), and Tak (2 Burmese). This brings the cumulative whole on this group to 14,407 circumstances.
• Of 73 circumstances acquired in Thailand, 42% had been detected in Samut Sakhon, 0% in Bangkok and 58% in different provinces.
• Throughout the brand new wave (between 15 December 2020 and 22 February 2021), 21,267 confirmed circumstances have been reported, of which 5,922 had been detected by the routine surveillance system, 14,407 by energetic case discovering and 938 are in people who entered Thailand, detected by screening in quarantine. At current, 20,184 have recovered, 1,060 are receiving remedy, and 23 have died.
• Confirmed circumstances within the new wave in Thailand have been reported in 63 provinces.
The 12 provinces reporting greater than 50 cumulative circumstances within the new wave are Samut Sakhon (15,953), Bangkok (950), Chonburi (653), Rayong (584), Pathum Thani (519), Samut Prakan (365), Chanthaburi (221), Nonthaburi (174),Tak (151), Ang Thong (121), Nakhon Pathom (109) and Samut Songkhram (70).