In India, no event is full with out a bowl of scrumptious kheer. Be it a pageant or a easy banquet, kheer holds a agency place within the dessert menu. In actual fact, it’s one frequent dessert obtainable in each regional delicacies throughout the nation. In Bengal, it’s known as payesh; whereas, within the Southern a part of India, kheer is known as payasam. Additionally, you will discover kheer being served as Prasad at totally different non secular locations in India. In North India, it’s also served in ‘bhandaras’. For the unversed, bhandara is principally a group kitchen for individuals who collect for a spiritual or social perform. Though ‘bhandare wali kheer’ just isn’t a variant of the common kheer, but it surely has one thing distinctive that makes the kheer style so significantly better than the standard ones made at house.
We do not learn about you, however we really feel there’s certainly some secret to it that makes individuals fall for it again and again; a lot in order that it simply cannot be replicated within the kitchen. We’ve got tried totally different concoctions to get the precise style of that ‘bhandare wali kheer’, however we could not succeed a lot.
Lastly, we discovered a fool-proof recipe that may assist make kheer at house, bhandara-style. The key to this kheer is its consistency. All the time add sufficient water to the kheer to get the precise liquid-y consistency. So, with out additional ado, let’s try the recipe:
How To Make Bhandare Wali Kheer | Bhandare Wali Kheer Recipe:
1. Wash the rice twice-thrice and soak the rice for some time.
2. Warmth a pan and add ghee to it. Let it soften.
3. Add rice to it and fry for some time to scale back the uncooked odor of rice.
4. Now add boiled milk and water to it and stir constantly till the entire thing will get a boil.
5. Decrease the flame and boil till the rice is cooked. Maintain stirring sometimes to keep away from sticking to the bottom.
6. Add sugar as per your style and stir till the sugar will get dissolved fully.
7. Now add chopped dry fruits (kaju, pista, badam), kismis, chironji, just a few strands of kesar, crushed elaichi and makhana. You may customise these components as per your alternative.
8. Combine nicely and boil the kheer for just a few extra minutes. Don’t thicken the consistency. And bhandare wali kheer is able to be served. Take pleasure in it scorching or chilly, as per your style.
Watch Right here The Full Bhandare Wali Kheer Recipe Video:
Additionally Learn: Watch: This Unique Yet Delicious Kheer Recipe Can Be Your Next Go-To Dessert
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- that is what Somdatta likes to name herself. Be it when it comes to meals, individuals or locations, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A easy aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a very good film could make her day.