DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Marine Collagen Market by Type (Type I, Type III), Application (Nutraceuticals, Cosmetic, Medical), Source (Skin, Scales, and Muscles, Bones & Tendons), Animal and Region – Trends and Global Forecast to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The worldwide marine collagen market measurement is estimated to be valued at USD 778 million in 2021 and projected to succeed in USD 1,137 million by 2026, recording a CAGR of seven.9% in the course of the forecast interval.
The rising disposable revenue amongst customers and rising consciousness concerning magnificence and private care segments is anticipated to contribute to the expansion of the marine collagen market.
By kind, kind I marine collagen phase is projected to dominate the market in the course of the forecast interval.
The sort I marine collagen phase is projected to account for the biggest share by kind within the marine collagen market. That is attributed to the rise in consumption and choice amongst customers as a result of intrinsic well being advantages of kind I marine collagen and its effectiveness as a protein supply.
Kind I marine collagen provides exemplary well being advantages comparable to joint therapy, bone progress promotion, and upkeep of hair, nails and tooth. Other than this, it additionally gives a bunch of beauty advantages like anti-ageing, wrinkle discount and pores and skin elasticity.
By utility, the nutraceuticals phase is projected to dominate the market in the course of the forecast interval.
Busy existence and rising instances of power illnesses like diabetes and weight problems are fueling the demand for marine collagen as a nutraceutical ingredient, and thus this phase is experiencing important progress within the marine collagen market.
The Asia Pacific area is projected to report the very best progress charge in the course of the forecast interval.
The Asia Pacific area is projected to report the next progress charge in the course of the forecast interval. This may be attributed to the rise within the millennial inhabitants with adequate disposable revenue to afford the acquisition of nutraceutical and wonder dietary supplements.
As well as, creating international locations like China, India and Japan are witnessing a significant choice for private care and wonder merchandise, which has led to an increase within the demand for marine collagen. Surging web penetration concerning the continuing well being and wellness pattern among the many millennial inhabitants can also be a driving issue for the marine collagen market.
Main gamers profiled on this report embody the next:
- Ashland (US)
- Darling Elements (US)
- Gelita (Germany)
- Nitta Gelatin (US)
- Nippi Collagen (Canada)
- Weishardt (France)
- Italgelatine (Italy)
- Titan Biotech Restricted (India)
- Amicogen (South Korea)
- Seagarden (Norway)
- Tai Ai Peptide Group (China)
- Hangzhou Vitamin Biotechnology (China)
- ETChem (China)
- Licensed Nutraceuticals (US)
- NutraChoice (Malaysia)
- Jellagen (UK)
- BHN (Japan)
- Ningbo Vitamin Meals Expertise (China),
- Ming Chyi Biotechnology (Taiwan)
- Formulator Pattern Store (US)
- Client Inclination Towards a Wholesome Way of life and Excessive Protein Consumption
- Well being Advantages
- Higher Bioavailability as In comparison with Different Collagen Varieties Comparable to Porcine and Bovine Collagen
- Rising Demand for Halal/Kosher Licensed Merchandise
- Rising Demand for Marine Collagen within the Cosmetics Trade
- Magnificence Advantages Influencing the Buyer Shopping for Course of
- Utilization of Collagen in Magnificence and Private Care Merchandise
- Improve in R&D Actions
- Growing By-Product Utilization as a result of Development of the Fish Processing Trade
- Excessive Import Obligation
- Aspect Results of Marine Collagen
- Immense Alternatives in Rising Economics
- Rising Center-Class Revenue in Rising Economies
- Growing older Inhabitants in Asian and European Nations
- Prevalence of Allergy symptoms and Bronchial asthma
Rising Functions of Marine Collagen
- Rising Demand for Marine Collagen for Biomedical Functions
- Drug Supply by Combining Pharmaceutical Elements with Marine Collagen
- Encapsulated Drug Supply
- Funding for Medical Analysis Associated to Collagen
- Growing Use of Marine Collagen within the Meals & Beverage Trade
- Improve in Demand for Processed Meals, Offering an Alternative for Collagen-Infused Practical Meals
- Excessive Manufacturing Price of Marine Collagen In comparison with Different Collagen Sources
- Excessive Uncooked Materials Price
- Stringent Regulatory Atmosphere for Collagen Elements
- Inadequate Processing Applied sciences
Influence of COVID-19 on Market Dynamics
- Influence of COVID-19 on Sports activities Vitamin, Which is One of many Main Functions of Collagen Proteins
- COVID-19 Influence on Animal-Sourced Proteins
- Influence on Meat & Poultry Merchandise
- COVID-19 Influence on Marine Elements Provide Chain and Availability of Uncooked Supplies
- COVID-19 to Drive the Demand for Collagen Dietary supplements and Collagen-Infused Drinks
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/th2cat