Warm eggs, chilly bitter cream, smoky fish – that is simply pretty. In the summertime I add broad beans (skins off) to it, too.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 massive eggs
- 2 slices of sourdough (rye is nice with the opposite flavours)
- 3 tbsp bitter cream, crème fraîche or yogurt
- 75g smoked trout
- ¼ small crimson onion, very finely chopped
- 2 tsp keta salmon caviar, or different caviar (optionally available)
- Sprigs of recent dill
- Put the eggs right into a pan of boiling water and cook dinner for 8 minutes. If you need the centres to be firmer, cook dinner for 9 minutes. Plunge the eggs into chilly water. Allow them to cool till you possibly can bear to deal with them. Take away the shells.
- Toast your bread. Unfold with the bitter cream, crème fraîche or yogurt. Put the smoked trout on high, then the eggs (halved, sliced or chopped), onion, keta, when you’re utilizing it, and dill. Sprinkle some salt on the eggs and grind black pepper over the whole lot. Serve instantly.