- At the moment, 2,310 new instances of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 and 43 new deaths have been introduced by the Ministry of Public Well being of Thailand. 1,295 sufferers are thought of to have critical sickness, of which 359 are presently receiving ventilatory assist.
- 102 instances in jail amenities.
- 1,467 instances have been detected by way of the routine surveillance system: (testing of individuals presenting at a healthcare facility for quite a lot of causes, together with presence of COVID-19 signs, contact with a case, concern about doable publicity).
- 703 instances recognized by way of lively case discovering: (testing of individuals locally on the initiative of public well being authorities).
- 38 instances detected in quarantine after arriving in Thailand from one other nation, together with 37 from Cambodia
- 46,876 instances are receiving therapy or are in isolation, 18,327 in standard hospitals and 28,549 in subject hospitals.
- 2,296 instances on common have been reported every day of the final week because the final Sitrep, with a mean of 33 deaths every day
- Of the instances reported in Thailand thus far, 74% (139,287) have recovered, 0.7% (1,375) have died.
- The ten Provinces reporting the best variety of laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 instances in the present day are Bangkok (788), Pathum Thani (308), Samut Prakarn (209), Nonthaburi (132), Prachuab Khiri Khan (94), Samut Sakhon (89), Chonburi (81), Pranakorn Si Ayutthaya (43), Ratchaburi (43), Yala (42)