Shark Week is right here! In my home we love this TV occasion that we sit up for each summer time. I attempt to provide you with completely different shark-themed recipes every year so we are able to eat or drink shark treats whereas watching the fascinating exhibits and this yr is not any completely different with my Blue Shark Fizzy.
When Is Shark Week?
Shark Week is streaming on discovery+ from July 11-18, 2021.
Associated: Our 13 Favorite Sharks in Pop Culture
When Did Shark Week Begin?
Should you’re not accustomed to Shark Week, we’re unhappy for you! However we’re additionally right here to offer you some background. Shark Week started in 1988 and the premise was in regards to the conservation efforts and correcting misconceptions about sharks. Since then it’s grow to be an annual, week-long TV programming occasion on the Discovery Channel.
Should you haven’t caught any of the completely different exhibits, you may have till Sunday, July 18th to observe. Final yr I made a Shark Berry Float that was massive hit with solely three components identical to the simple recipe I’m sharing with you at present. This one is de facto refreshing and a boozy grownup beverage, see my options beneath for what alcohol so as to add in. Hope you take pleasure in!
What Is a Blue Shark Fizzy?
This refreshing drink is mainly three easy components with added ice to make it good and chilly. Should you like Gatorade, Sprite or 7Up, you’ll love this fizzy drink.
How Lengthy Does It Take to Make a Blue Shark Fizzy?
This Blue Shark Fizzy will take you lower than 5 minutes! That’s it, really easy to make and oh so scrumptious.
What Substances Are In a Blue Shark Fizzy?
- Blue Gatorade, equivalent to Cool Blue for a darker coloration, Glacier Frost for the colour within the picture,or one other taste could be Artic Blitz. Any can be nice!
- 7Up or Sprite
- Gummy Sharks
- Ice cubes, be certain they’re contemporary
- For an grownup drink, add in 1/2 to 1 ozMalibu Rum or Lemon Vodka
Associated: 15 Refreshing Summer Drinks
How To Make a Blue Shark Fizzy
- In a medium to tall glass, put just a few ice cubes in and two shark gummies. Reserve two to high the drink with.
- Now, add in your alternative of blue Gatorade. Then pour within the 7Up or Sprite.
- Prime off with a straw for a enjoyable look and add these leftover gummies on high. If making an grownup drink, add the alcohol in earlier than you pour within the soda.
Blue Shark Fizzy
- ½ cup blue coloration Gatorade
- 1 cup Sprite or 7 Up
- 4 ice cubes
- 4 shark gummies
In a medium to tall glass, put just a few ice cubes in and two shark gummies. Reserve two to high the drink with.
Now, add in your alternative of blue Gatorade. Then pour within the 7 Up or Sprite.
Prime off with a straw for a enjoyable look and add these gummies on high. If making an grownup drink, add it in earlier than you pour within the soda half.
Makes one drink. Yields: 1 Energy 190, fats 0 g